Program evaluation is an important part of our work as it allows us to determine whether we are achieving the goals and outcomes we have set for ourselves and how those results impact our community partners. We collect basic quantitative data such as the number individuals that receive educational training and homes repaired and types of services provided. We also maintain detailed expense reports that allow us to calculate returns on donor investments. Qualitative data is gathered on regularly basis through clients surveys and interviews, community meetings, and regular partner engagement to ensure programs are meeting local needs.
2013-2019 Program Impacts
- 1090 individuals participated in Red Feather’s culturally relevant educational courses
- 754 Healthy Home kits were distributed which allow homeowners to take an active role in creating healthier living environments.
- 215 homes were used as learning laboratories
- 153 homes received substantial home weatherization improvements
- Over 100 families received assistance through Red Feather’s Native Home Resource Network case management program, which includes services such home assessments, project planning, funding referrals and assistance, materials donations, volunteer labor, and construction management to advance home repair needs.